Visco Demolition Community Involvement
Visco Demolition believes in corporate responsibility and mentorship of our youth. Our recycling efforts help build a greener future for our kids, and our community involvement programs support local charities and initiatives.
From sponsorships to donations and volunteer support, Visco believes that what's good for our communities is good for business.
Visco is Proud to Support
- Habitat for Humanity
- The Stollery Childrens Hospital
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Kids With Cancer
- Alberta Diabetes Foundation
- Sherwood Park Minor Hockey Association
- Strathcona Minor Hockey Association
- Guides of Canada
- Canadian Search Dog Association (CSDA)
- Search and Rescue Dog Association of Alberta (SARDAA)
- Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Northern Alberta Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation